This second grader enjoys telling jokes. And his little brothers are now repeating them often. I am thankful that they are cute and light and innocent....and I love the smile on his face when he shares them...over & over again :)
They are new jokes to him - but, as I am sure you will remember - these were around in our day as well... talk about a blast from the past as he laughs over these...
R:"what is that under there?"
brother: "under where"
R: hahahaha - you said underwear....
R: "What is your name??"
me: "Carolyn"
R: "what color is the sky?"
me: "blue"
R: "what is the opposite of down?"
me: "up"
R: Carolyn blew up - hahahahahaha
R:"first say "i" and then spell "cup"
Chase: I - c - u - p
R:hahahaha - you just said I see you pee
(sidenote: Pierce tried to greet me at the breakfast table with this one)
R: "do you like seafood"??? (and then opens his mouth to show what he's chewing on)
And, of course the "knock, knock" jokes..although he hasn't really gotten into those ones yet.
Those are just a few that come to mind. They were old to begin with but are even getting a little older in the family now.... :) Anyone have a few more that I can help him with to add to his repertoire??
``Try this one:
ReplyDeleteInch me and pinch me went to swim. Inch me drowned, who stayed alive? Pinch me.
I am sure there are many more but my mind is not able to re-capture them right now. Sounds like a fun time in the Brednich household.