Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rainey Day

It rained all day here today. Perfect chance to get out Hudson's little rain jacket and model it from the inside :) He and Pierce stood at the door waiting for daddy to come home...and I snapped some great shots. I just love the raindrops on the window, the tiny fingers, the side profile, the smile, all of it. And I do love rain. Its' smell. Its' freshness. Its' promise of new life. And I loved seeing it through Hudson's eyes today.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So very cute! Its funny how I can see all three of his brothers in Hudson's face. One minute he looks like Reece, then Chase, then Pierce...so crazy. Looking forward to seeing all your faces in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the pictures. I love rain also because of the same reasons you have. Have a great day ahead. You have a wonderful family.:-)

    ReplyDelete