Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Own Soccer Team

It should be an obvious statement to think that boy #4 in a line of brothers will grow up to be fiesty and tough. He will have to hold his own... And he certainly has the advantage of older brothers showing him the ropes in athletics from an early age.
But I wasn't quite expecting this early... I came upon this scene at the park this past week. The guys are practicing up for soccer season...and Hudson is right in the mix. What a crew! Watch the video to the end where Hudson tries with all of his might to get to the Brednich team goal celebration...he isn't fast enough but he knows to clap!
My soccer team!! (everyone in Mexico would comment on us having so many kids we could form our own team....here we have it!!)
And when those little legs got too tired for running on that big field, he just practiced drills on the sidelines :)
As any little boy his age, Hudson's words are few...but "ball" is already certainly one of the understandable ones!
Go Hudson go - you are already a star but I have a feeling you may grow into a sports star too with all of this big brother coaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment