Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hudson's Hide & Seeking

Hudson is all over the place these days. It is crazy.
The other evening I walked into the kitchen to find this:

I ran for the camera, holding in my laughter.

Within a few seconds, some re-shifting of position and I saw this:

Already quite an expert at this hide-and-seek thing. He stayed quiet. Until I called, "oh Hudson... where arrrreeeee you???"

He was so excited when he popped open the cupboard door.

Adorable!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That boy is the cutest.

    Seriously.

    Thanks, my friend...I needed that laugh today!

    ReplyDelete