Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day + Fun Bonding Time With My Firstborn = One Cool International Sports Snowman

I had so much fun playing outside this morning and I am very thankful that they cancelled school.

Reece & I put our heads together for some creative ingenuity and created, if I do say so myself, perhaps the coolest snowman or snowboy around. Check him out....



As you can see, he so appropriately represents our international family & our love for sports. Canada - hockey, USA - baseball, and Mexico - soccer.




Reece, as any typical boy, later commented that his favorite part of it all was smashing him before we went inside - sigh.

1 comment:

  1. love the blog!! Beautiful boys as well.. New follower look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete