Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ready Or Not.....

We got this paper from the boys' school... for our Piersen Benjamin!



How can this be?! Although I know how ready this little guy is to be a full time big school boy, I sure will miss having him around.









Pierce, on the other hand has zero doubt about his excitement level to begin this leap into the next life stage!

Posted by Picasa

Yesterday we had a parent/teacher conference with his beloved preschool teacher, Miss Marilyn. She gave him glowing reviews in every area - reassuring us of how kind and hard working he is. A good listener, an eager helper, diligent at coloring his best, and so on. He has his letters down, can count past 35, gets a little mixed up with the rectangle and oval shapes, but the most startling thing Miss Marilyn shared with us was this: she recently asked each of the students in her class what they would like to be when they grow up.

Pierce looked at her with his confident little grin and said: "I wanna be a rock star!"

We all got a good laugh out of that one!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: