I got a very special invite to spend the morning - in my PJ's - with Pierce at preschool! It was lovely. We ate breakfast together and then snuggled on the floor in his classroom with a pillow, favorite blanket and favorite Bible story. I loved the one on one time with him and it was neat to look around the room and see lots of Moms reading God's words to their little ones. It was simple, and beautiful.
On a funny side note: I have had to laugh because where I come from, and thus, in my home now, we don't pronounce pajamas with the "awww" sound - rather, it is the way it should be said: with the "aaaa" sound. However, maaa-maaa's in pa-jaa-maa's doesn't fly. So for this week alone, I changed my dialect for the sake of this wonderful little celebration - ha!
Piersen presented me with this placemat and a vase of flowers - he made the vase all by himself and it is the prettiest vase I have ever seen. It will be around for a long, long time. As will the love me and this little guy share! Thank you Pierce for making me feel loved and appreciated. I love you.

I agree that it's "aaa" not "aw". Also, I can't decide who is more adorable in these pics-- you or Pierce!
ReplyDelete