Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Sounds of Monday Morning

It is Monday after a busy weekend but the sounds coming from my living room sound nothing like a tired family.

Benjy is off to work. The big boys are at school.

Here is what I am hearing in the other room...

Hudson: "c'mon Piewsen, let's wessle"

Piersen: "okay, okay....wooooooooooo...total smackdown!!!"

I hear a few "kind of" rough interactions so I peek around the corner to see Hudson running full throddle towards Pierce - who simply sticks his leg straight out in the air as Hudson slams into it and onto his back"

Me: "guys, you need to be careful. Pierce take it easy on him"

Hudson (very quickly): "I'n okay Mommy, I'n okay"

Me: "Are you sure?"

Hudson: "uh huh. I'n sure. I'n sure. let's wesssssllllleeee Piewce!"

What can I say?

Hope your Monday has as much energy and gritty desire to take on the world :)

1 comment: