Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A 1st Graders Angle At History

This post is dedicated to the educators in our family who will surely enjoy this journal entry that Chase brought home to us recently. Each Friday he brings home his Family Journal - a letter written to us that summarizes something he learned that week at school. Follow his thoughts through to the last page - I had to hold back my laugh when I read through it the first time. So cute! Hope you enjoy!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! So glad we get to share the same waterfalls now. Thank you MLK! Great job, Chase!

    ReplyDelete