Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Brednich Running Club

 


This string of pictures was taken on Father's Day....what a good group of guys!

A long time ago, Benjy had looked ahead to the day when he might have some running partners. Hard to believe that that day is kind of here.

Everyone gets all in a mad frenzy when they see their Dad getting the running gear on - they all want to go with him. He is sometimes kind enough to let them go a little ways with him - yes, even Hudson. The other night Reece went out and ran 2 miles with his Daddy.

I am trying to catch the running fever myself. A new pair of shoes got me started...and although it isn't always easy to find the time, I was enjoying it AFTER I ran each time. Getting motivated wasn't always so fun. Then, I practically if not actually, broke my baby toe, playing soccer barefoot with Reece in the basement so I am in recovery mode...almost ready to put the shoes back on and run for my own fitness, not just running after the boys! :)

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is so special...what a great daddy to include his boys.

    ReplyDelete