Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our First Snow

The day after Thanksgiving I woke up to a great surprise. SNOW!!! The whole household was fast asleep and I couldn't justify waking them up for the light dusting that lay outside....but I did run down the hall like a little girl to share the news with Benjy.
Truth be told, the snow was not much in abundance, but we have been, after all, living in Mexico all of these boys' lives. So even a little snow was a big deal to experience.
When the older boys did wake up they were as excited as I was...and dressed quickly to get out there. So cute.
Pierce didn't want to get out there just yet... so he marvelled from the window.

Reece picking his first ever icicle!

We are enjoying this a lot...so snuggly and warm.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Snow is such an amazingly beautiful gift of suprise in nature, and for me puts the Hand of God easily into the picture, of the ownership, of Our Creator's Magnificence.

    ReplyDelete