Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Outsmarted By A Boy & A Dry Erase Marker

I have been listing the boys daily activities beside their name on a big dry erase that we have in the kitchen. It has worked well because it allows us to adjust things daily to what is most needed and what is going on during the week.
Here is what happens when Smarty Pants 5 year old Chase gets a hold of the dry erase marker!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! Puts to shame what I did to my sister's dry erase board while babysitting her kids and I learned, after the first time of letting the kids draw on it that they weren't to be drawing on it! Well, after that it wasn't the kids drawing on it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, THAT deserves a "No JOB" day for creativity and correct spelling!!!! That reminds me of Ashley's creativity in circling the Safeway Flyer. Bern's the shopper in the family...prices elude me. So he would circle the "great deals" when I had to do the shopping certain weeks. As I walked down the aisles, I was baffled why I was buying "luxury" items we didn't usually buy, BUT, they were circled, so I bought them. Picking Ash up from school she was delighted to see that I had shopped for all the items SHE had circled!!!
    You know, Readers' Digest gives you $200 if they publish your cute little stories. It took 5 years from the time I sumitted a story until the day I got a cheque. But what a sweet day to see it published (And get the cheque!)
    Write on, Chase, Write on!!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spelling practise. And he put the lid back on the pen, I notice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!! And I am impressed BIG time with his writing ability--and creative thinking, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete