6 candles on the cake. It happens fast. Everyone says it. And until you have your own kids, you never have reason to believe it. Now I believe it....how can he be 6??
Chase is a good kid - always has been - but I feel especially proud of him these past 6 months. He has handled our life transition well. He is a happy boy and is learning so many new things. We love to hear him read....he loves it. He enjoys learning and that is pretty fun for everyone involved. He has a very sensitive heart and often says sweet and caring things. I love to see his smile that is so bright and fun. Happy 6th birthday Chase. You are very special and very loved.
so sweet, so fun. . . saw something lego the other day and thought of you, after seeing some of these pix on facebook. .. you always make the most fabulous cakes lady! you are a special mama with so much love for her boys. happy birthday chase!
ReplyDelete