Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Allergies...

Don't ask me where my kids get their ideas.

The newest game around the table tonight was invented by Reece. And since he invented it, he makes the rules. One of those rules is: you have to answer one of the options to this question: what would you rather be allergic to: ______ or _______???

Pretty fun. A little difficult to explain the backwards logic to Pierce, but hey.

Reece knows that I love raspberries and that I love chocolate. So he sets me up with this: what would you rather be allergic to: raspberries or chocolate??

I put good logic to use and decide that raspberries would have to be my choice because chocolate is just too commonplace.

And so it goes.

Around and around the table we go. Each child getting their turn to ask the all important question.

There are some tough ones thrown out there such as:
dinosaurs or dragons?
hockey or soccer?
waking up early or going to bed late?
hot dogs or corn dogs?
coloring or school?
smelly toots or smelly burps? (hey, they are boys remember!!)

Then Reece launches this totally unfair question right at me.

What would you rather be allergic to?? Me, Chase, Pierce or Hudson??

So unfair!!

I didn't answer because I actually don't have any allergies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment