Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rappin' Talent

Not so long ago a couple of friend's sent this video to us and we have laughed so hard at it. The kids LOVE it and have asked to watch it again and again. I have grown weary of it, to be honest, but I can't help but smile when I hear the boys walking around the house repeating it. If you haven't seen it yet, I have posted "It's a Dad's life" so you can enjoy it in its fullness. That is just the background to this post, however. I asked Pierce to perform his 3 year old white boy rapping talent at the breakfast table yesterday....you gotta see it! Hilarious!! So, enjoy the real thing...and then Pierce's rendition below.



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious. Could he be any more adorable? How do you discipline that sweet little face!?

    :)

    Well, okay. That last one isn't fair. :)

    That was GREAT! Have you seen the 'swagger wagon' one? It has the same tune...so funny! You should you tube that one! Being a mom of four I KNOW you will get a kick out of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carolyn, there is an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you mentioned on Su's Cheekyness site (well done on the award) and thought I'd stop by to say hello. Nice to meet you, I've enjoyed visiting but have to say that I much prefer Pierce's version.

    ReplyDelete