Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Would You Like Some Gum?

This is the scene I stumbled upon a few days ago. I could not believe my eyes. The Costco bulk package of Benjy's favorite gum - Blue Trident, was.....no more. A certain somebody whose name begins with an H was caught red handed. At first, he thought he was sweet to offer to share...



And then he seemed a little hurt at my not so equally happy response.



There were hundreds of pieces of gum disassembled from the box, the package and some even from the wrapper and then ripped into small pieces. I wonder if his Daddy will notice...



He did, at least, try to correct his error :)

1 comment:

  1. this is one of those moments, where it's better to take pictures first, and realize how FUNNY the situation is, instead of how maddening :)

    ReplyDelete