Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

They Clean Up Real Nice!

I am posting a long series of pictures of my four handsome boys because it is a rare occasion to see them in something other than sweatpants, sports uniforms or shorts. We got 'em all dressed up for church one Sunday (pics for the church directory) and I snapped a few pics.

Hudson was not the most co-operative about sitting still and smiling - he would force a strong 'cheeessseeee' and then run off of the bench (see photo below!) He also refused to wear the tie for very long.

Pierce was likely the most natural - flinging his sport coat over his shoulder. What a cutie! One of our friends told us they had not realized we sent Pierce to British boarding school :)

Chase was the most enthusiastic.  He loved it! He was insistent on wearing, as he initially called it - a "scarf" around his neck.  I told you, we don't dress up much - he confused "tie" with "scarf" but loved looking like his Daddy.

And Reece looks waaayyyy older than we can even believe! I promise, these are NOT his senior pictures.

In the end, they all endured and I have some great pictures as a result. Every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man...














4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these. Especially the one with hudson cheesing it up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Oh My, my, my, my! You know how I love little boys and when they are all dressed up, priceless. I did note you achieved a high % of shirts tucked in! HA We always when out the door ties on, shirts tucked in but coming back another story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved catching up on your blog - I love you - Mimi

    ReplyDelete