Tuesday, January 1, 2013
2013 It All Starts Now!
Blogging has become an abandoned discipline in my life over the past few years. When I glance above to the header of this blog it jumps out to be in a very visual way at how much change has happened in those little boys' faces. Lots of growing up has occurred and while I am so so thankful I have been there through it all, unfortunately, the blog hasn't. However, I am going to hold back from pouring out all of my justifications, regrets, and remorse. Bottom line is this: writing is good for me. Writing about the most precious thing to me - my family - is good for my heart. Reflecting and recording and remembering are good for my soul. Capturing a photograph that allows me to recall that very moment much later in time are important to me. So, it is my goal to reestablish this priority in my life. On this first day of 2013 I commit to take time for me - to do something that refreshes me - to reinvest time in my blog. For me. I am quite certain I will not regret it. I have, after all, regretted not doing it. So there you have it! Enough said! Let the re-blogging begin! I look ahead in anticipation to the funny, crazy, and special times that lie in wait to be captured and posted for my own good. There is no doubt in my mind that this simple practice will make me a better person because it is me giving attention to something I love. I am excited. It all starts now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! I can NOT wait to read all of your new 2013 posts! Love you!
ReplyDeleteEagerly anticipating! So proud of you. You will not regret it:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad i stopped by....ready for some antics!!!!
ReplyDelete