Our family of four boys is now complete. We are currently entering a new phase of life... we just returned to the USA after a full and exciting seven years in Mexico City. We are using this year to rest, renew, and re-envision our next steps. I have a funny feeling, though, that there won't be a whole lot of resting in this busy household of boys. Enjoy an insider view of our daily adventures with plenty of pictures of the most handsome men I have ever met!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pierce is a Preschool Graduate


My newly turned 5 year old just embarked upon another childhood milestone - graduating from preschool.  We shared a very special day with our sweet and sharp Piersen Benjamin.  This post has a lot of video and numerous pictures...but just look at how cute he is - I couldn't help myself!  I love his self confidence, his sweet smile, his classic "Pierce expressions". We are proud of how he continues to grow into a big boy with lots of unique and special qualities.  So, scroll on down and celebrate Pierce with me!

(note: the video is not the greatest of quality - several times I am waving at him or smiling at him and then realize I have strayed off of video-ing him)



Pierce and his graduating class :)


His sweet little head barely reaches over the church pew.


His excited face that he is a graduate!!


One of Piersen's classic winks ;)


Seated at the reception.


Miss Marilyn, his very special teacher.


Getting ready to dig into the cake!


Mmmmmmmm!


The special graduates table.


Balloons!


Pierce & his buddy Austin.


Proud parents.




In Pierce's own words "I look sharp today"
I love this picture of my handsome fella.


Balloons are always a hit at this age!





The diploma - or a pirates telescope - whichever you prefer!


Peering ahead to my future...


Yeeesssss! It all looks good from here on out!!!


Congrats Pierce.  You are spreading your wings just a little further...and you are gonna soar!  All of us are proud of you & love you to the moon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Did you cry and laugh the entire time??? His confidence is so great to see, and the look he shot that kid that clapped for himself? Classic. And of course they butchered Brednich. Loved it all! Thanks for posting Care:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi loved these pics-Pierce is priceless. Thanks so much Care for all of these.

    ReplyDelete