I miss my blog.
And I think, by the looks of things, my blog misses me.
Countless moments have passed that I want to record and because I like things in sequence, I have fallen way behind...
But Hudson turned 2 and when I went back to revisit my recorded words, I am reminded of how valuable it is to write.
So, somehow I am going to re-prioritize it into my life.
Without chronology.
To be continued...
i absolutely know this feeling. . . sometimes i'd just write a post and not post it, on the day that something was happening, even though i was two months behind (from sometime in february until about november 1st). Sometimes I would go into a word program and just write the date and the things we did (when i was weeks behind on recording anything at all) and then when I'd go in to blog about that day or event, I'd remember funny things the kids said or did while it was happening. ..but i caught up. . .you can too (and if you don't, at least just be writing things in random posts and not posting, because at least they are time/date stamped for later :)
ReplyDelete